Wrist Strap Lanyards
- Buy 250 for $1.44 each and save 26%
- Buy 500 for $1.14 each and save 42%
- Buy 1000 for $1.07 each and save 45%
- Buy 2500 for $0.93 each and save 53%
- Buy 5000 for $0.87 each and save 56%
- Buy 10000 for $0.73 each and save 63%
- Buy 25000 for $0.63 each and save 68%
- Buy 50000 for $0.53 each and save 73%
- Material Widths: 10mm (3/8in), 15mm (5/8in), 20mm (3/4in), 25mm (1in)
- Material Length: Standard 450mm (17-3/4in), custom lengths available
- Included Fittings: Your choice of... dog clip, metal/plastic crocodile clip (swivel or non-swivel), trigger clip, or split ring
- Printing: Screen print in any pantone colour, up to 5 colours per design (for designs more than 3 colours, we recommend using our dye sublimated option instead)
- Wrist strap lanyards can be used for almost anything that a regular lanyard can be used for, the difference being that items are secured more closely to the wearer's body, making them perfect for running groups, and marathon runners who need to carry keys or ID
Minimum Order: 50 units
Wrist Strap Lanyards
Wrist strap lanyards are also becoming popular among people in the music and/or concert industry. Music concerts usually involve a considerable amount of physical movement, which also includes dancing. So a wrist lanyard is much more feasible because it doesn’t get in the way as much. There are also a lot of other businesses and companies that prefer a lanyard that goes around their employees’ wrist, rather than a lanyard that goes around their neck.
High end corporate companies often need their employees to carry company ID’s or security keys. However, the lanyard hanging around their neck doesn’t usually compliment corporate attire. That’s why a lot of corporate companies would rather stock wrist strap lanyards, over anything else. If your employees work in a building that requires them to swipe a security pass on a daily basis, a wrist strap may be the more convenient choice. If your employees have to wear their security pass around their neck they will have to constantly bend down to swipe it. So wearing them around their wrist is a bit more practical, in more ways than one.
Wrist lanyards are also known as short lanyards, and they are great promotional items because they’re completely customizable. You can have your company name, brand name, or logo imprinted on each lanyard in your order. These wrist lanyards are made from polyester material, and they’re available in up to 4 pantone colours. They come with a standard J hook fitting, but there is a wide range of other fittings for you to choose from. We can also match our polyester lanyards to almost any colour, so you will be able to use the standard branding colours associated with your business. The wrist lanyards are very stylish, so they can be used by clients, employees, event staff, and even yourself.
All of our lanyards are made with quality materials to ensure that they’re both vibrant, and durable. Although we use quality materials for our products, we also want to make sure our customers are getting the best prices around. That’s why we have our price beat guarantee. The price beat guarantee allows us to lower our prices to beat a competitor’s price, which ensures that you will always get the best prices around. There is also a team of designers that will create a virtual sample of what your order will look like. You will have the ability to either approve or deny the design before the order goes into production. This will help to ensure that you’ll be happy with your order 100 percent of the time.
In Stock Material Colours
Please NOTE! Other material colours are available. However a pantone dying fee may apply.
Additional Print & Material Colours
Browse our pantone chart for a full range of custom dyed pantone material and print colours.
Material Widths Available
450mm before being sewn. Custom lengths available.