How to Order From Custom Lanyards Canada
Our Order Process
We have tried to streamline the order processing system to ensure that it is simple but accurate, starting an order follows this general process:
- If you're still shopping for products, begin by browsing our site for anything that suits your needs
- After reviewing an item, fill out the quote request form located on the left side of its page; we require at least your email address to provide your written quote, but feel free to add additional contact details along with any notes or extra information that may help us personalize your quote
- Attach your logo (if applicable) and click "Send Request" to finalize and have it put through to our team
- A representative will contact you for more information if necessary, or respond with a detailed quote if we have enough to start your order
- Once we receive your logo or message, our art team will provide you with a digital mock-up of your item(s) for approval
- Request changes if necessary, or confirm if you're happy with the artwork
- Your representative will issue an official artwork approval, which must be signed before production can begin
- Provide us with your shipping details (if necessary), and then pay your invoice online, by phone or in person
- Your order will be sent to production and we will notify you of any important updates
If you're having any trouble finding what you need, please feel free to contact us instead!
- If you already have a quote from us then great! Simply send us your logo or message and we'll create a mock-up of your item(s) and revise until you're happy
- Provide us with your shipping details, if applicable, and we'll issue you an artwork approval
- Sign the approval form and pay your invoice — now your items will be off to production!
Shipping & Delivery
We charge shipping and handling for our delivery services. Shipping is charged at the same cost provided by the courier and we do not add markup. Delivery companies in use by Custom Lanyards Canada include but are not limited to: UPS, FedEx, Purolator, Canpar and DHL.
We welcome you to put our rush services to the test. We have provisions in place to deliver "in stock" items within 48 hours of order confirmation. Please contact us before ordering to confirm stock levels and service availability to your location. Standard delivery times within Canada are usually 5-7 business days. Rush delivery is subject to availability and may vary by location.
Returns & Replacements
We are committed to providing exceptional service and quality products. We endeavour to ensure that all products listed on our website are available. Clearance goods are an exception and may be discontinued at any time, without notice. Rush delivery service is available at an additional cost on most products. In the event that an ordered item is no longer available, or we are unable to fulfill your order then we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, schedule a back-order where applicable, or issue a refund.
Please choose your display signage carefully. Production commences as soon as we receive payment and written approval. Beyond this point we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind or have made mistakes during the order process. We will gladly remake goods that have been manufactured incorrectly.